Are you in a mood to make ice cream with your ice cream maker? No worries at all! Here, in this article we will give you some of the mouth watering ice cream recipes for summers. First of all, we’ll start with some easy strawberry ice cream recipes that can make a nice summer treat. Each recipe is different, so you have options depending on the ingredients you have at home. You can make these Ice cream recipes at home and can easily freeze with the help of Ice Cream Freezer.
Recipe #1 – NON DAIRY STRAWBERRY
- Take kosher gelatin (2 teaspoons)
- Take apple-strawberry juice (1/4 cup)
- Take all-fruit strawberry jam (2/3 cup)
- Take vanilla soy milk (3 cups)
- Take vanilla (1 teaspoon)
- Take a small bowl and sprinkle gelatin over apple juice. Let it sit! Stiroccasionally for about 10 minutes, until gelatin is dissolved and softened.
- Now take a medium saucepan, whisk jam and 2 cups soy milk together. Cook until just hot, while stirring it frequently. Remove from heat and add softened gelatin to hot milk mixture; stir it until gelatin is completely dissolved. Stir in remaining soy milk and vanilla; let it cool, cover, and refrigerate until very well-chilled.
- Spoon chilled mixture into the canister of an ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer’s directions.
Makes about 1 quart.
Recipe #2 – OLD FASHIONED STRAWBERRY
- 1 PT Strawberries
- Sugar (1 cup)
- Egg (1)
- Half and half (1 cup)
- Vanilla extract (1 tablespoon)
- Heavy cream (3 cup)
Hull the berries and cut the larger ones in half. Place the berries in a double boiler and add 1/2 cup sugar. Heat for 10 to 15 minutes and stir itsporadically, until the fruit is very soft. Crush the fruit in a blender, transfer the batter to a bowl and put it in the refrigerator to cool.
Now put the half and half, egg, remaining sugar and vanilla extract in the blender and blend all the ingredients on a medium speed until mixture is smooth and the sugar is dissolved. Now slowly add the cream and continue blending on low speed for 30 more seconds. Transfer the mixture in your ice cream freezer and freeze according to manufacturer’s instructions.
When you see the ice cream is about half frozen, add the strawberry puree to the mixture and continue freezing. Makes slightly more than 1 quart.
Recipe #3 – STRAWBERRY SORBET
You might make extra purée and use it as a sauce under the sorbet. A fresh mint spring makes a pretty garnish.
- Washed and hulled strawberries (2 pints)
- Superfine sugar (1 cup plus 2 tablespoons)
- Fresh lemon juice (1/4 cup)
Blend the strawberries in a food processor and you must have approximately 3 cups. Stir in 1 cup of the simple syrup and the lemon juice. Taste and add remaining syrup if necessary. Pour the mixture into the bowl of the machine and freeze.
Makes about 3 1/2 cups.
Recipe #4 – Healthy Ice Cream Recipe (for 10 servings)
Ingredients you need;
Skim milk (300 ml)
Bananas (200 grams)
Brown sugar (40 grams)
Cornstarch (about ½ tablespoon)
Whey protein powder(40 grams)
How to make it:
- Take a saucepan and mix the milk, brown sugar and cornstarch. Now bring this mixture to a boil with medium heat.
- Wait for some time to let this mixture a little cold (warm enough). Now put in the banana and mix them well.
- Now you need to wait until this mixture is cold enough or close to room temperature. Pour the whey protein powder into it and whisk it.
- Put this batter into the refrigerator and freeze it for 1 night (or minimum of 8 hours).
- Take it out from the fridge, turn the mixer to high speed and whisk it for a while.
- Refrigerate it again for one more hour.
- Take it out from the fridge and whisk it with mixer again.
- Now it’s ready to serve.
Nutrition facts per serving
- Energy: 52 calories
- Fat: 0.5 gram
- Carbohydrate: 7.3 gram
- Fiber: 0.5 gram
- Protein: 4.4 gram
Let’s try out these mouth watering ice cream recipes in summer to stay cool.