Classic chocolate pudding is the best for a quick, delicious and a healthy recipe . After being tired by workout this old classic can do hit the right spot.
- 2 cups milk of choice OR canned coconut milk
- Taking 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup Dutch cocoa powder
- pinch uncut stevia OR 1/4 cup sugar, pure maple syrup, or honey
- 1/2 cup milk of choice + 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 5 oz choco chips else broken-up bar( not mandatory)
- 75% of tea spoon pure vanilla extract
Make 2 cups milk of your choice in a saucepan along with salt, cocoa powder, and sweetener. Till that mix the cornstarch and half cup of milk in a small bowl until dissolved.
When the 2 cups milk are warm, and the cornstarch mixture and bring to a boil. Once boiling, stir constantly for 2 minutes. Lower to a simmer for an additional minute, then turn off the heat. Once the heat is off, stir in the vanilla or whatever you want to mix in- get creative!
Transfer the pudding to the refrigerator to thicken.
And you can also change up the recipes like tasty protein powers with your own twist by your own creativity.